Wireless Audio Streaming Player
The audiolab 6000A Play, is the latest addition to the globally acclaimed 6000 series.
A combination of the illustrious and class-leading 6000A integrated ampliﬁer with the acclaimed 6000N Play wireless audio streaming player, the audiolab 6000A Play is a richly speciﬁed, all-encompassing audio solution.
Adapting to the modern world of music streaming but retaining all of the awarding-winning analogue and digital audio circuitry from the 6000A, the 6000A Play oﬀers almost universal source compatibility.
DTS Play-Fi Enabled
The audiolab 6000A Play incorporates the acclaimed DTS Play-Fi® platform for built-in high-resolution wireless streaming playback (up to 24bit / 96kHz with compatible services such as TIDAL or Qobuz). You can stream from any source on your wireless network, including smartphones, tablets or PCs as well as a NAS Drive. So, however you want to play your music, audiolab ’s 6000A Play will deliver outstanding performance.
The DTS Play-Fi platform oﬀers a wealth of music options from around the globe. Spotify, Qobuz, Tidal, HD Tracks, Deezer, Amazon Music, Napster, KKBox and Sirius XM, to name a few. Browse a radio guide with thousands of stations and podcasts, or stream from a home media server with DLNA compatibility.
Above all, the audiolab 6000A Play oﬀers ﬂexibility without compromise. With deep, well-deﬁned bass, expressive midrange and sweet, subtle treble – the 6000A Play oﬀers an open window on the music being played, as all great hi-ﬁ should, engaging the listener with natural, unforced energy that is fully reﬂective of the source material.
- Full analogue and digital circuitry retained from the award-winning and class-leading audiolab 6000A integrated ampliﬁer with built-in wireless streaming technology
- Class AB power ampliﬁcation: 2x50W into 8 ohms; 2x75W into 4 ohms aptX Bluetooth streaming
- ESS Sabre32 ES9018K2M Reference DAC – as seen in the award-winning audiolab 6000A
- Three user-selectable digital ﬁlters
- Class A post-DAC active ﬁlter
- Low noise JFET MM phono stage
- Dedicated current-feedback headphone amp
- Three operational modes – Integrated Mode; Pre-Power Mode; Pre Model
- Ethernet connection – wired internet connection for high bandwidth applications
- Dedicated high-performance MM phono input
- Separate pre-power sections for ﬂexibility of operation
- Automatic equipment activation via 12V trigger
- Auto standby function
- Wi-Fi® Technology DTS Play-Fi streams music over standard Wi-Fi networks, delivering perfectly synchronized audio, with no lag and zero loss in sound quality.
- Lossless Audio Streaming Stream in 24-bit/192kHz with compatible streaming services and ﬁles formats.
- Multi-room Enjoy music in every room of your house. All at once, perfectly synchronized, with no lag. You’re in control.
- DTS Play-Fi App Simply download the free app and immediately send songs via Wi-Fi to any speaker in any room of the house.
- Easy Setup No logins, no complicated computer-based setups. Just download the app and within minutes, you’re ready to listen.
- Any Operating System Fully compatible with all operating systems: Apple iOS, AndroidTM, Windows® PC, and Fire OS.
All DTS Play-Fi products are seamlessly interoperable, so you can find the perfect speaker for every room, and know that they will all make beautiful music together.
6000N Play Specifications
|DTS Play-Fi Technology||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Supports global, popular streaming content (Amazon Music, Spotify, TIDAL, KKBox, SiriusXM, Napster, Internet Radio, Deezer, iHeartRadio, Pandora, SoundMachine, Qobuz, QQmusic ) Supports Speaker Groups Supports Android/iOS/Kindle Fire/Windows PC Control|
|Analogue Inputs||3 x AUX , 1x Phono (MM), 1x Power In|
|Digital Input||2 x Coaxial, 2 x Toslink Optical, Bluetooth (aptX/aptX LL)|
|Analogue Output||1x RCA Pre Out|
|Gain||+8dB (Line) +55dB (Phono MM)|
|Input Sensitivity||720mV (Line, Volume = 0dB) 3.1mV (Phono MM, Volume=0dB)|
|Input Impedance||10K (Line) 47K//100pF (Phono MM)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||< 0.0004% (1KHz @ 2V, Volume = 0dB)|
|Frequency Response||20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.1dB)|
|Output Voltage||2.3V max. (Volume=0dB)|
|Output Impedance||120 ohm|
|Signal-to-Noise Ration (S/N)||> 110dB (Line, A-weighted)|
|> 76dB (Phono MM, A-weighted)|
|D To A Converter||ES9018K2M|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||< 0.0006% (1KHz @ 0dBFS)|
|Output Level (0dBFS, 1KHz)||2.05V|
|Max. Sampling Frequency||192KHz|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (S/N)||> 112dB (A-weighted)|
|Digital Filters||Fast Roll-oﬀ , Slow Roll-oﬀ , Minimum Phase|
|Rated Max. Power Output||2 X 50W (8 ohm, THD<1%) 2 X 75W (4 ohm, THD<1%)|
|Frequency Response||20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.3dB)|
|Input Sensitivity||720mV (Volume=0dB)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||< 0.003% (1kHz @ 40W/8ohm)|
|Signal-to-Noise ratio (S/N)||> 110dB (A-weighted)|
|Max. Output Current||9A|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||< 0.01% (1kHz, 10mW into 20ohm)|
|Output Impedance||2.35 ohm|
|Load impedance||20-600 ohm|
|Standby Power Consumption||< 0.5W|
|Power Requirements (depending on region)||220-240V ~ 50 - 60Hz 100-120V ~ 50 - 60Hz|
|Dimensions (mm) (W x H x D)||445 x 80 x 330mm including feet, terminals and controls|
|Carton Size (mm) (W x H x D)||512 x 467 x 155|
|Weight||7.9kg (Net) 10kg (Gross)|